Creating a follower campaign on LinkedIn involves several steps, which are as follows:
- Define your target audience: Before creating a follower campaign, it’s important to identify your target audience. Determine who you want to reach, such as industry professionals, potential customers, or job seekers.
- Set campaign goals: Determine what you want to achieve with your campaign, whether it’s to increase brand awareness, drive website traffic, or generate leads.
- Create engaging content: Develop content that is relevant, informative, and engaging to your target audience. This could include blog posts, articles, infographics, videos, and more.
- Promote your content: Use LinkedIn’s advertising platform to promote your content to your target audience. You can use sponsored content, sponsored InMail, and display ads to reach your target audience.
- Encourage followers: Encourage people to follow your LinkedIn company page by including a call to action in your content and advertising. You can also use LinkedIn’s Follow button on your website or email signature.
- Measure results: Track the success of your campaign by monitoring metrics such as engagement, website traffic, and leads generated. Use this data to optimize your campaign and improve results.
By following these steps, you can create a successful follower campaign on LinkedIn that reaches your target audience and helps you achieve your business goals…
Here are a few examples of LinkedIn follower campaigns:
- Adobe: Adobe’s LinkedIn page offers followers access to exclusive content, such as sneak peeks at new products and behind-the-scenes glimpses of the company’s creative process. The company also uses LinkedIn’s advertising platform to promote its content and encourage followers.
- IBM: IBM’s LinkedIn page features thought leadership content from its employees, as well as news about the company’s latest innovations. IBM also uses LinkedIn’s advertising platform to reach its target audience and drive followers to its page.
- HubSpot: HubSpot’s LinkedIn page offers followers access to free resources, such as ebooks, webinars, and templates, to help them grow their businesses. The company also uses LinkedIn’s advertising platform to promote its content and attract new followers.
- Hootsuite: Hootsuite’s LinkedIn page features content that is relevant to its target audience, such as social media marketing tips and best practices. The company also uses LinkedIn’s advertising platform to promote its content and encourage followers.
- Deloitte: Deloitte’s LinkedIn page features thought leadership content from its employees, as well as news about the company’s latest projects and initiatives. The company also uses LinkedIn’s advertising platform to reach its target audience and drive followers to its page.
These examples demonstrate how companies can use LinkedIn to engage with their target audience, offer value, and encourage followers to stay up-to-date with their brand.
When measuring the success of a follower ad campaign on LinkedIn, there are several metrics that you can track:
- Follower growth: Measure the number of new followers your page gained during the campaign. This metric will help you understand the campaign’s impact on increasing your page’s following.
- Engagement: Look at the engagement rate of your content, which can include likes, comments, shares, and clicks. This metric will help you understand how well your content resonated with your target audience.
- Click-through rate (CTR): Measure the number of clicks your ad received divided by the number of impressions. This metric will help you understand the effectiveness of your ad in driving traffic to your website or other landing pages.
- Cost per click (CPC): Measure the cost of each click your ad received. This metric will help you understand the efficiency of your ad spend.
- Conversion rate: Measure the number of people who completed a desired action, such as filling out a form or making a purchase, after clicking on your ad. This metric will help you understand the effectiveness of your ad in generating leads or driving sales.
By tracking these metrics, you can determine the success of your LinkedIn follower ad campaign and make adjustments to improve its performance in the future…
The cost of LinkedIn follower ads varies based on several factors, including:
- Target audience: The cost of LinkedIn follower ads can be influenced by the target audience you are trying to reach. Certain industries or job titles may be more competitive, which can drive up the cost of advertising to those individuals.
- Ad placement: The placement of your ad on LinkedIn can affect its cost. Ads that are displayed on LinkedIn’s homepage or in the feed tend to be more expensive than those that appear in the sidebar or on other pages.
- Ad format: Different ad formats on LinkedIn have different costs associated with them. For example, sponsored content tends to be more expensive than sponsored InMail or display ads.
- Ad targeting: The more specific and narrow your ad targeting is, the higher the cost may be. However, more targeted ads can also be more effective in reaching your desired audience.
LinkedIn uses a bidding system to determine the cost of ads. Advertisers set a maximum bid for their ad, and LinkedIn will charge the advertiser the lowest possible amount needed to win the ad auction. The cost of LinkedIn follower ads can range from a few dollars per click to hundreds or even thousands of dollars per click, depending on the above factors.
It’s important to note that LinkedIn also offers advertising options with set pricing, such as sponsored content campaigns and display advertising. These options may be a better fit for advertisers who have a set budget and want to avoid the variable costs of bidding…
Here are some tips for increasing your LinkedIn company page followers with ads:
- Define your target audience: Clearly define your target audience based on demographics, job titles, and interests to ensure that your ads are reaching the right people who are most likely to follow your page.
- Use compelling visuals and messaging: Use high-quality visuals and compelling messaging that communicates the value of following your company page and what sets your brand apart from competitors.
- Create engaging content: Create and promote engaging content that offers value to your target audience. This can include thought leadership articles, industry insights, and company news.
- Use sponsored content ads: Use sponsored content ads to promote your company’s posts to a wider audience. Sponsored content ads allow you to target specific audience segments and can help increase engagement and followers.
- Use sponsored InMail: Use sponsored InMail to send targeted messages directly to LinkedIn users’ inboxes. Sponsored InMail can be an effective way to promote your company page and encourage users to follow.
- Utilize display ads: Display ads can help raise brand awareness and attract new followers to your company page. Make sure to use eye-catching visuals and a strong call-to-action in your display ads.
- Monitor and optimize your campaigns: Regularly monitor the performance of your campaigns and make adjustments as needed to optimize for engagement, click-through rates, and follower growth.
By following these tips, you can create effective LinkedIn follower ad campaigns that attract the right audience, communicate your brand’s value, and encourage engagement and action… LEARN MORE