That’s great to hear! International Women’s Day is an important occasion to celebrate the achievements and contributions of women and to advocate for gender equality.
In Australia, many councils organize events and activities to mark the occasion. These can include:
- Hosting breakfasts, lunches, or dinners to celebrate women and raise awareness about gender inequality
- Running workshops or seminars on topics such as leadership, empowerment, and work-life balance
- Showcasing the work of local female artists, writers, or entrepreneurs
- Hosting panel discussions or Q&A sessions with female leaders in the community
- Organizing marches, rallies, or other public events to raise awareness about issues affecting women.
Digital Wallet And Personal Financial Crisis: READ MORE
It’s great to see so many councils in Australia taking part in International Women’s Day celebrations and working to promote gender equality in their communities…